4 Fall Smoothies To Boost Your Energy Levels
Republished with permission from Musely an Evio Community Partner
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
½ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
½ banana, frozen
½ tablespoon organic honey
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
1. Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
2. Garnish with optional chopped pecans.
Vitamin C Booster Cranberry Orange Smoothie
4 oranges, about 1 1/2 pounds peeled and halved
1 cup cranberries
1 – 16 ounce bottle Kombucha, ginger, cranberry, or original flavor
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Place all the ingredients in the order listed into the blender.
2. Blend, increasing the speed to high and blend until mostly smooth.
3. Enjoy right away or refrigerate up to one day.
Fresh Fig & Banana Smoothie
3-4 fresh figs, washed and stems removed the halved
1 frozen banana
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds, optional
Handful of ice
1. Add all of the ingredients to your blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Serve immediately!
Autumn Spice Smoothie
2 C Apple Cider
2 Tea Bags of Rooibos Tea
1/2 C Pumpkin Puree' 130g
1 Apple cored
1/4 tsp + 1/8 Cinnamon ground
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Warm cider just to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Steep for 5-8 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
2. In a high speed blender, add the cider-tea mixture, pumpkin, banana, apple, cinnamon and vanilla. Blend starting on low speed, then increase to high speed for 30 seconds. Scrape down the blender. Blend again until smooth, about 20 more seconds. Taste to see if you prefer more cinnamon here. If so, add a 1/8 tsp more and blend for a few seconds. I added up to a total of 1/2 tsp. 3. Serve right away, or chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour if serving chilled. If serving warm, gently warm it on the stove just to steaming.
4. It's freshest served right away, but will keep in the fridge for at least two days.